Getting out of the hobby: Pickup in 22209 or 20646

luceneck

Getting out of the hobby so everything must go! PM me if you are interested in more information, pictures, or want to buy. Everything is OBO and pickup is in the Rosslyn area of VA during work hours, or La Plata, MD on Wednesday, the weekend, and most nights.

$25 - Clownfishes book by Joyce Wilkerson.

Paperback version that is almost like new in condition

$20 - Tunze Nano Cleanercatalog 3165.000 part of a set):

This is a surface skimmer and while it works fine it has cosmetic scratches and marks from daily use.

$40 - OLD VERSION Tunze Nano DOC Skimmer 9002(catalog 3165.000 part of a set):

Works great with some cosmetic scratches and marks from daily use.

READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST: $30 - Tunze Osmolator (catalog 3155.000):

Needs a new Infra-Red sensor!!!! Everything else works fine but the infra-red sensor stopped detecting the water level. I asked Roger over on the RC forum and he said you can buy a new sensor. If you are going to buy the sensor you may as well buy the new magnet mounts: http://www.tunze.com/details.html?&L=1&C=US&user_tunzeprod_pi1[prodid]=3155.600

$120 - EcoTech MP10 Gen1 blue box edition: Works great with very minor use. Still have foam filter / directions / original box.

$15 - (both for $15 or $10 each) - Refractometer / TDS Meter:

Refractometer is old has a lot of wear but works perfectly. Comes in blue plastic box.

TDS Meter is like new with no signs of wear. Comes with a belt carry case.

$30 - 150w Electronic Ballast (used in JBJ unit 20

UPDATES:

$25 - Clownfishes book by Joyce Wilkerson. Paperback version that is almost like new in condition Pending

$20 - Tunze Nano Cleanercatalog 3165.000 part of a set): This is a surface skimmer and while it works fine it has cosmetic scratches and marks from daily use.

$40 - OLD VERSION Tunze Nano DOC Skimmer 9002(catalog 3165.000 part of a set): Works great with some cosmetic scratches and marks from daily use.

READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST: $30 - Tunze Osmolator (catalog 3155.000): Needs a new Infra-Red sensor!!!! Everything else works fine but the infra-red sensor stopped detecting the water level. I asked Roger over on the RC forum and he said you can buy a new sensor. If you are going to buy the sensor you may as well buy the new magnet mounts: http://www.tunze.com/details.html?&L=1&C=US&user_tunzeprod_pi1[prodid]=3155.600

$120 - EcoTech MP10 Gen1 blue box edition: Works great with very minor use. Still have foam filter / directions / original box. Pending

$15 - (both for $15 or $10 each) - Refractometer / TDS Meter:Refractometer is old has a lot of wear but works perfectly. Comes in blue plastic box.TDS Meter is like new with no signs of wear. Comes with a belt carry case. Pending

$30 - 150w Electronic Ballast (used in JBJ unit 20”).

$45 - Two Little Fishes Reactor 150 + MJ1200 or MJ900:Comes with tubing and MJ1200 or MJ900, buyer picks pump.

$20 - Seachem Reef Salt over 60gallons:1 new bag of 50g salt and 1 half used bag of 50g salt

$60 - 250w Sunlight Supply Reef Optix 3 fixture:Got this in a trade and never got around to using it.

$80 - Nano Tank Setup, but would also work as a QT or breeding tank:Includes a Mr. Aqua 11.4 Gallon Frameless Glass Aquarium Tank 18.9 x 11.8 x 11.8 Inch tank drilled with an overflow, stand, acrylic sump, and a Mag 3 Return, ebo-jager heater. The overflow is a glassholes kit.Thanks and everything is OBO. I may post more items if I find themLuciano

Edited by luceneck

Price and Availability Updates:

$10 - Tunze Nano Cleaner (surface skimmer): This is a surface skimmer and while it works fine it has cosmetic scratches and marks from daily use.

$30 - OLD VERSION Tunze Nano DOC Skimmer 9002(catalog 3165.000 part of a set): Works great with some cosmetic scratches and marks from daily use.

READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST: $30 - Tunze Osmolator (catalog 3155.000): Needs a new Infra-Red sensor!!!! Everything else works fine but the infra-red sensor stopped detecting the water level. I asked Roger over on the RC forum and he said you can buy a new sensor. If you are going to buy the sensor you may as well buy the new magnet mounts: http://www.tunze.com...r_tunzeprod_pi1[prodid]=3155.600 . For $30 you can split up this osmolator package and use the height sensor as a water alarm with audible alert and the water pump as back up for another ATO!

$20 - 150w Electronic Ballast (used in JBJ unit 20

do you have a picture of the sunlight supply reef optix 3 fixture? i might be interested in that.

I'll send you a picture tonight. PM with any specific details you are interested in seeing in the pictures.