anybody have a 120 gallon for sale

Yeah, I know about that. Its a 90 gallon tank that is 48x18x24, not what I am after , I am looking for 48x24x24 ,the extra 6 inches makes a big difference in Aquascaping. I called brett last week about that tank, Thanks anyways ... I get the joke also , you were e-mailing a guy named Alex all last week about this 90 gallon tank for sale, who was wanting you to be the middle man.... Funny!!!!!! I know I just joined but I have been around for about 6 months or so..

welcome aboard- Once you get set up let us know how we can help, with sand innoculation, macro algae and eventually frags.

Regards,

Give this guy a try, I was going to buy is 120, but he decided to give away most of the live stock I wanted. He says it has 200# of rock and I think sand and a bunch of inverts. Lights,pumps and everything else for like $600. Here is his number and name:

540-657-2665 ask for mike

Thanks for the help, I called the guy(Mike) and its 60x18x24 sounds like the 125 and he is now not sure if he wants to sell or not.Oh well, looking for 48x24x24 glass 120. He did say he wanted to sell a 100 gallon acrlic tank that was 5 foot long he didn't know the width, but if anyone is interested , get his number from the above post..

Sorry, now that you said that, I forgot it was 60" all I remember was he said it was a 120 gallon, that's what jogged my memory when you said you were looking for a 120. I keep my eyes open for one.

Guest alex wlazlak

are you still looking for one??????i know where i can get you one..the guy lives in springfield.that is unless i want it!which i really do, but its "too big for me" as my dad says..:/ but if you would like the guys number i can give it to you, just p.m. me.