Aquapod 24 reef

(edited)

After attending the Frag Fest for a bit today and getting some new glue and better instructions on how to be more effective in attaching things to other things. The plan was to make it easier to place things with the possibility of them staying put rather than having various critters moving them, flip the zoas upside down, redecorating, etc. When we got home I set about doing this, didn't stick things to my fingers or my fingers to my fingers too much (acetone is my friend), killed some aptasia, did a water change, and put some pix in my Aquapod gallery.

gallery_1002_927_7912.jpg

Diamond Gobi

gallery_1002_927_742248.jpg

Gut fed brine shrimp to try to induce a stubborn fish to eat

gallery_1002_927_108319.jpg

gallery_1002_927_131825.jpg

gallery_1002_927_280513.jpg

gallery_1002_927_968544.jpg

gallery_1002_927_354100.jpg

gallery_1002_927_90142.jpg

gallery_1002_927_938788.jpg

Edited by squiddly

That is a TON of shrimp, do you do that often? How are your water params after doing that? Love the shot of the Starry? blenny and blue zoas.

(edited)

That is a TON of shrimp, do you do that often? How are your water params after doing that? Love the shot of the Starry? blenny and blue zoas.

Yes, it was a ton of shrimp. It was a one time deal to try to entice the fish. An hour after I put the shrimp in, I cleaned the filter canisters and sponges and did a 25% water change. Parameters stayed rock solid. Hooray!

Thanks re: the shots. It's a Starry. He's got a ton of personality.

Edited by squiddly