The case of the missing clowns.....

steveoutlaw

Well, I solved it. Unfortunately it was a bad ending due to my stupidity. I have 2 1" bulkheads in my tank as overflows with 1" 90's in the tank sucking the water out. My Percs liked to sometimes take a ride down the overflows. Without thinking I put a spraybar in the sump where the water comes out. When I checked it this morning I found both clowns dead. I was getting ready to order some 2" 90's with strainers and reducer fitting on them.

Anybody got any clowns they want to trade??

I have a female true Perc that you can have. Her buddy decided to play kiss the powerhead intake about 6 months ago and I am thinking I want to try a different type of clown.

BB

That's awesome.......I put some strainers on my overflows to prevent this from happening again. Do you want anything in trade for her??

Steve,

Words too the wise!

Overflows WITHOUT stainers!

5 Percula Clowns taking the Super Chute Rides to the sump $80.00

2 Did not return to ride again! $30.00

Finally putting on strainers $8.00

1 Female who learned NOT TO REPEAT.....Priceless!

Unfortunately, my male clown went carpet surfing Friday night! Discovered next morning! Moving male at office to 90g tank home shortly.

Hopefully the BLACK WIDOW will let this one stick around for while?

Howard

The have only been on a couple of dates so far!

THE LITTLE HUZZIE!

I took my Percula Clown out of my office tank and put it into my 90g tank at home with my formerly "WIDOWED for the 4th Time" Percula Clown.

The Charlotten! Hubby #4 wasn't even cold in his grave and she was all over poor #5! Swishing her tail around him like there was no tomorrow! Oh the SHAME!

Poor, guy, he was beside himself as well, just shaking his tail around as well!

I'm so a shamed!

:bigcry: