Want to drill tank 's bottom

Alieu07

I have a standard 20g tank and i want to drill one 1" hole at the bottom of the tank. If possible not sure the bottom is tempered glass or not. Does anyone know a standard 20g tank can be drill the bottom or not?

I want to use that for salt water storage for water change. I am planning to put a 1" bulk head and a gate valve there(bottom of tank). Thanks

Ive drilled 3 20's, sides and bottom, never had a problem with any of them. Mine were bought from petco, which I believe are the Aqueon brand (AGA).

Mine i don't know what brand. just a regular 20g with black rim. I will give it a try. Does anyone have a 1" diamond drill head that i can borrow(i prefer Ashburn,Herndon,Reston and Sterling area)? Thanks in advance.

Andy

No one have a 1" diamond drill to borrow?

Sorry I need to borrow 1 3/4" drill bit for a 1" bulk head. Just talked to John from BRK he doesn't has it in stock.

Guest thefishman65

I work with Andy and live in Gainesville. If you guys like I can be the delivery boy.

i have one you can borrow, i am not that close to you but not too far away.

That will be great thanks Bob. Fishman(Rob) will pick up for me so you can either send me or Rob your address with a good time to pick up. Thanks again

Andy