thomas research dimmable drivers

zygote2k

We have recently made the switch from Meanwell LED drivers to drivers provided by Thomas Research Products. These new drivers are great. All of the Thomas drivers we carry will have dimming functionality built in. No more external 0-10v power adapters required to activate the dimmer circuit like what is found in the Meanwell line - simply wire up a potentiometer and call it a day.

I'm just posting this so people will see an alternative to the Meanwells. I don't work for nanotuners.

saw that..a little pricey but it's nice. Now we have a few options out there

1) Good old Buckpuck - $15 a pop driver 6 leds or 7 if you are using XP

2) Meanwell - 40P or 40D or the 700mA one

3) Stevie LED driver

4) TRC

The best ones at least if money matters is the DEAL EXTREME drivers there are a couple that are a simple diy and you can dim.

You will have to wait 2 to 4 weeks for delivery but i have had no problems with mine.

Rob,

I have been researching these drivers a lot since you posted this. I am very impressed. There are lots of volt/amp combinations to choose from. Including some really scary high-power models.

Are you going to be a distributor for these? I'd like to get some pricing.

I am going to do a big build in the next few months. First I am going to find a nice home for my 8 x 80 ATI PM. I'm also holding out for optics for the new XML.