Quality Liverock

Papa Splax

Hey i have recently been thinking about moving the fish in my 150g into a 75 or 90g aquarium and turning my 150g into a saltwater tank... as iv heard the bigger the easier to maintain... So my point being as you all im ure know 1 1/2#'s / Gallon would cost me one butt whooping of an investment... so i been looking online for quality liverock @ less than 8/lb

have you guys had an good experiences with internet liverock? do you have any sites i could check out any maybe purchase a good deals worth?

or would you say always stay away from the internet liverock?

You should become a WAMAS member...then you can view the "for sale" board which often has liverock for sale locally at a fraction of the cost of LFS or internet stores. There is some liverock listed for sale right now.

Good Luck

FYI, he lives in South Carolina.

Tampa Bay Saltwater is a good one and they ship rock in water, although this makes it very expensive.

Dr. Mac has great rock, too, one of our sponsors, and he can ship it to you as well. Not sure if any of our other vendors can ship you rock... haven't ordered from anywhere else ever.