Roozens - Positive

hypertech

I went to Roozens for the first time today. It is an interesting place. You definitely need to know what you are looking for and what you are looking at, but they have a lot of stuff. They also had some things that are hard to find like Cyclopeeze at a fair price.

I went once and discussed a pair of true percs and was given a fair price. I went back with my wife later (she likes to help pick out the fish). I got a different price from a different person, but it was less and both prices were fair so that was OK with me. I was a little surprised that the guy was hesitant to sell me two clowns out of different tanks. Its not often you hear things like that from a shop. He insisted on putting them together first to ensure they wouldn't fight. And they didn't, so that was good. After he bagged them, he wrote the price on the bag with a marker. So, no issues at the register either.

Overall, it was about as good an experience as any LFS. I'm sure I'll shop there again.

Glad to hear!! They been getting kill on the board and I'm sure have no idea. Nice to see you gave them a chance to make you happy!! Support your local stores guys.

Edited by mrcoral.com

Since this was my first visit, I don't know if there is a lot of fish for them or not. There were 4+ fish in every tank though, so there were hundreds there. The guy said they get shipments 4 times a week and thought there might be one today yet.

I stopped by there Friday on the way home and they were loaded with fish. I didn't buy anything but I wanted to see how the store was after all the bad reviews lately. The good thing about that place is that they are getting shipments in from all over the world on a routine basis. So it depends on what you are looking for and what day the shipments come in from that area of the world your wish list fish is coming from. If you call and let them know what you are looking for they will tell you if they have it, and if not, when that shipment is coming in.