New tank setup and i need some help

raysxb

Hey guys and gals, its been a long time since i have been on here. I actually moved to south carolina in 2007 and sold all of my stuff before i left nova. I finally set up a new tank and need a huge yet unusual favor.

I have had this tank running for 2 months and have 216watts of t5 running into a 50 gallon tank. calcium level is at 500. i have 75 lbs of baserock. been using purple up with no luck at all.

Im thinking that i have to introduce coraline into the tank for the first time. I know alot of you have a ton of excess coraline in your tanks that you have to scrape off the glass from time to time. is there any way at all that someone could place their excess coraline scrapings into a test tube or a baggie and send them to me??? i will introduce it into my tank by shutting off the filters and sprinkle your coraline scrapings into the tank. Color of coraline really does not matter to me, any color is better than none!

i have tried to find someone local on reefcentral with no luck and there is nothing down here worth using... can someone help me please?

Someone could scrape it off their glass and place it in a zip lock bag. It would not need a lot of water. Puting a fifty cent hand warmer in the package would help with the temps.

Edited by Coral Hind