A few pics

lhcorals

Not the best at taken pics, but here they are. Pics were taken with the VHO's and T-5's on, no MH.

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

013.jpg

030-2.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

035-2.jpg

036-2.jpg

037-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by lhcorals

Lynn-

some photo advice-

take 10x more pictures than you think you need of the same subject. when taking pix of small frags on acrylic rods, put something dark behind them so they show up better. take pix with the pumps off so light doesn't bouce around so much. take pix with all the lights on or no actinics on. use macro mode whenever possible. adjust your white balance, aperature, and shutter speed till you get a picture that most closely resembles the thing you are shooting.

You don't need an expensive camera either- just something that allows manual settings. I take all my pictures with a simple Sony DSC N2 pocket camera.

Lynn-

some photo advice-

take 10x more pictures than you think you need of the same subject. when taking pix of small frags on acrylic rods, put something dark behind them so they show up better. take pix with the pumps off so light doesn't bouce around so much. take pix with all the lights on or no actinics on. use macro mode whenever possible. adjust your white balance, aperature, and shutter speed till you get a picture that most closely resembles the thing you are shooting.

You don't need an expensive camera either- just something that allows manual settings. I take all my pictures with a simple Sony DSC N2 pocket camera.

I wanted to take pics with just VHO's and T-5's. These pics are true color as to what you would see them if you were here looking at the corals with those lights on. I am in the learning process with the frags on the acrylic. The pics in my frags for sale thread were taken under 250 watt 20K Plusrite MH, i know these pics suck and i am practicing everyday to get decent pics.