Sources for Mini Mysis

fry_school101

I picked up a pair of coral beauty angels over the weekend and I can't get them to eat anything. The supplier said they were feeding them mini mysis which appears to be marketed by H2O Life. Does anyone know of a source for them locally?

My other angel ate like a pig, but these guys have refused everything - fresh oysters, nori, two brands of mysis, new life spectrum pellets sm and md, spectrum flake, spirulina wafers and flakes, live brine, rods food, fresh lettuce (frozen and then thawed) and most of them with garlic extreme added. I don't really want to overnight frozen food. That would cost more than the fish did!

(edited)

Until you find a supplier for the food you might want to try soaking the food in garlic juice.

Thanks, I've been soaking away. They perk up as soon as anything garlic hits the water, but don't take a bite of anything.

Would it be these http://premiumaquatics.com/aquatic-supplies/HL-1010.html?fe_feedid=126? If so can you please order 4 pkgs/trays for me as well. I've got 2 seahorses that are too small to eat regular size mysis. I can p/u as soon as they are in. Thanks.J

Yes, those are the ones.

In the mean time, Tuesday is a long ways off. . . suggestions or ideas are welcome. The only other thing I can think of is live blackworms, but the last shipment SuperPets got in was bad and they were all dead. My flame angel didn't seem overly impressed by them anyway as they only wriggle for about 10 seconds after getting put in saltwater.

Edited by davelin315
Removed part of post not allowed in general discussion forum

It's been a long day. I didn't read the entire post before I wrote.

Thanks, I've been soaking away. They perk up as soon as anything garlic hits the water, but don't take a bite of anything.