Discoloration on Two Clownfish

Antsh

I recently got a black and white ocellaris, and I noticed that the white stripe closest to his tail fin is this shiny blue color. I don't remember seeing this color at the store, so I was wondering if this is a sign of danger.

Also, my other ocellaris (standard color) has a similar discoloration, but it is a shiny pink color, instead of blue.

I think my params are fine... 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite, about 20 nitrate, 1.023 sg, 78F (although, I did notice that the temp was down to 76 this morning, for some reason)

I wasn't able to find any reports of this coloration online, so I was hoping someone here would have an idea.

Thanks.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. The colors on the fish can change slightly depending on tank lighting, their mood, and the time of day. At night or early morning many of my fish will have a different color to them.

I have heard that they can change colors... I just never thought the colors would be so different (pink and blue) from what their pigment normally shows. I did notice the black and white had a lot more orange coming through this morning, but I just chalked it up to the night/day cycle.

I am running one of those 50/50 lights...