What chalice grow fastest under what lighting and flow?

I have a few chalice frags I recently picked up, and I plan to get some more. I do not care about rarity. What I would really like to hear is everyones experiences with their own chalice corals and how to get the best growth out of them. If you could give the name of the chalice, the lights they are under, the flow they get, and the growth they are showing that would be awesome. I'll start.

I got a frag from MRCORAL a few weeks back called "who has pink eyes" I am keeping it in the top 1/3 of my tank under 65 watts of 6500k and 65 watts of actinic. It is receiving medium/easy flow. Has really colored up well, and still waiting for it to begin new growth. I would give more information on growth, but it has not been in the tank very long at all.

Post some pics as well. I have no camera skills so I am not going to bother.

GENERALLY speaking - they seem to like low-moderate light, and low-moderate flow. Some grow a LOT faster than others. And some are a LOT easier to keep happy and growing. My original, first chalice was from NAGA's tank breakdown 3 years ago. It has had some difficulties at times - once it was 8" in diameter, and I had to cut it in half to stop some STN from one side. One of the frags from that cutting is now about 4" in diameter, and the original is back up to about 8" or so. On the other hand... my Tyree LE Alien Eye watermelon has grown quite slowly.

bob