Got tired of lurking in the shadows....

Leviathan_XE

And whoo, is it bright out here! Just saying hey. I've been around reading off and on since '08 and finally decided to join up fully. I know, I know, slow learner lol. But this seems like the place to be. So take good care of me! Been in the hobby about 4 years, with a 46 bow, 15 gallon sump, 2x96w PC's and a LOT of learning from my mistakes. Just recently moved into more space and with more time on my hands, also I've been bitten by the "biggger bug". So I came to join the cool kids club.

And whoo, is it bright out here! Just saying hey. I've been around reading off and on since '08 and finally decided to join up fully. I know, I know, slow learner lol. But this seems like the place to be. So take good care of me! Been in the hobby about 4 years, with a 46 bow, 15 gallon sump, 2x96w PC's and a LOT of learning from my mistakes. Just recently moved into more space and with more time on my hands, also I've been bitten by the "biggger bug". So I came to join the cool kids club.

Welcome to the club!

And I know how you feel with a 46 bow, it's all I'm going to have for awhile. :angry:

Don't be hating on the 46:) and welcome to the club jk jk.... have a great time here and remeber to check out the for sale section!

Thanks for the warm welcome all! A shout out to you too Brian! Thought I was going to be alone forever, but I'm home! No seriously, normally when I talk about my tank the only reply I get is: "So wait, you have a nemo!" Although it was that movie that started it all for me, shhhh tell no one! Gmubeach trust me I have so much love for my 46, given my previous space it was the biggest tank I could have, and it taught me a lot. I just moved into an apartment, top floor, so I still can't go much bigger...or can I? If I could get a 180 through the door I think I could sleep comfortably by the sump with the sound of the skimmer lulling me to sleep. That's right I dare to dream:)