SNail EGGS??????What are these?

Does anyone know what these are on my tank wall? They are in both my aggresive and my 210 reef. I think they are snail eggs but I just want to double check because usually my snails lay eggs in clusters. Also its wierd that they are in both tanks, nothing has ever been introduced tank to tank. Thank you everyone for your help. :wacko:

Nerite snail egg.

Does anyone know what these are on my tank wall? They are in both my aggresive and my 210 reef. I think they are snail eggs but I just want to double check because usually my snails lay eggs in clusters. Also its wierd that they are in both tanks, nothing has ever been introduced tank to tank. Thank you everyone for your help. wacko.gif

Is it something about this time of the year? or are they always spawning ... I have never seen any eggs, but just this afternoon I saw about a dozen very small nerites running around my sand bed.

Is it something about this time of the year? or are they always spawning ... I have never seen any eggs, but just this afternoon I saw about a dozen very small nerites running around my sand bed.

Well this really gets me excited, b/c one I have had snail eggs before, but they were not the nerites, and two since I have them in both tanks maybe the snails will have fighting chance against the forever hungry Trigger fish :laugh: