135g Complete System For Sale

Ryan S

Just a heads up. As happens all too often I suppose; my 4 year relationship ended yesterday and I need to find a new place to live. As such, my 135g RR tank will be taken down so I have more options as far as finding a place to live (1br/studio/basement apartment). I'm really bummed about it. This tank has been up and running for almost 3 years now. Many of the frags I started with back then are nice colonies now; just as many of the fish are 3 years old now and have grown quite a bit since I got them. Anyway, this post is just a heads-up for anyone looking for a system. I will be selling it piece by piece; coral and fish first, then equipment, and the tank itself last. I will list each component in the WTS forums this Sunday the 28th (my first day off in 2 weeks) with prices. I have until June 1st to sell it completely; so I won't be in a rush and have to sell things at stupid low prices thankfully.

I know I'll rejoin the hobby some day, perhaps down the road when I buy a house, I can get a "dream tank" and get back into everything.

Here is a fast list off the top of my head:

50+ corals; 200+lbs live rock; 2 BRS dosing pumps; 4 Koralia #4's; octopus nw150 skimmer; 135g RR tank w/ canopy and stand and plumbing and 55g sump; 3 250w MH's; $100 gift certificate to mrcoral; a whole bunch of stuff from BRS unopened; etc.

Here is a video of the tank from a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo4bMU1LsZM

Thanks,

-Ryan