getting out of the hobby

cmill5k

hey everyone i am getting out of the hobby after the snow had caused a power outage and made me loose basically everything in my tank.NOTE: ALL EQUIPTMENT FOR SALE IS LESS THAN ONE YEAR OLD UNLESS NOTED.

i still have around 10-15 pounds of live rock ( make an offer not sure whats a fair per pound price)

2 aqua clear 20 gallon hob filters $15 ea

hagenACfilter1_pg.jpg

biocube protein skimmer with pump (less than 6 months old) $25

bio-cube-skimmer.jpg

350gph supreme classic pump $50

2010-02-15103906.jpg

coralife 2 18 watt pc fixture with 2 13 watt 50/50 bulbs (less than 4 months old)$50

2010-02-15103736.jpg

2010-02-15103746.jpg

2010-02-15103724.jpg

also 3 red sea nano filters (less than 6 months old) $10 ea

3077388330C.jpg

2 aqua vase set ups (filter light and tank the ones for sale are in CLEAR and a YELLOW.also less than 6 months old)$25-30

27aquavase.jpg

you can get ahold of me on here through the bb or pm or my email is cmill5k@gmail.com

the light,aqua clear filters, live rock, and skimmer are no longer available.i decided to not completely get out and keep my ten gallon up and just do softies in it. decided its not worth completely getting out i love this hobby too much.

the light,aqua clear filters, live rock, and skimmer are no longer available.i decided to not completely get out and keep my ten gallon up and just do softies in it. decided its not worth completely getting out i love this hobby too much.

Glad to hear it, I'm sure that people would be more than happy to restock you. I can offer some brown zoanthids and some red mushrooms if you want to get your livestock back up and running.

Are you coming to the meeting? If so p.m. me and I'll bring you a nice red frilly mushroom.