Anyone headed to Dr. Mac's from NOVA in the near future?

Is anyone headed to Dr. Mac's from NOVA in the near future? I was hoping someone could pick something up for me, or maybe we could split the overnight ground shipping charge ($25.99) on an order? I may also make the drive out from Fairfax myself, we'll see. Reply here if you might be interested, or PM me. Thanks!

-Ryan

Is anyone headed to Dr. Mac's from NOVA in the near future? I was hoping someone could pick something up for me, or maybe we could split the overnight ground shipping charge ($25.99) on an order? I may also make the drive out from Fairfax myself, we'll see. Reply here if you might be interested, or PM me. Thanks!

-Ryan

I didn't get any replies, and I'm a little impatient, so I had my order shipped to me. Can't wait for it to arrive! :)

acans.jpg

I didn't get any replies, and I'm a little impatient, so I had my order shipped to me. Can't wait for it to arrive! :)

acans.jpg

Did you ask about the reduced price shipping from this area? I think I paid something like $19 to ship UPS and have it held at the warehouse. As I recall the UPS facility for Fairfax is just west a bit on Route 50.

Did you ask about the reduced price shipping from this area? I think I paid something like $19 to ship UPS and have it held at the warehouse. As I recall the UPS facility for Fairfax is just west a bit on Route 50.

Yes, I got the cheaper zone 1 shipping for $15.99. I'll pick them up tomorrow morning in Chantilly. I figured shipping was faster/cheaper than the 3 hour drive out there.