Hey Everyone!!!

pco1988

Hello To All:

Well it has been a very long time since I have visited the forums and even longer since I logged into them. For those of you remembered I enlisted in the United States Marine Corps and broke down my tank. Well I am still here and upset seeing an empty tank, so here I am! I started the 210 two days ago and I am slowly cleaning up everything and changing things around that I wanted to do before and never did.

I believe the tank will be completely up and running in the next week or so. I already put in a damsel to see how he would handle the tank, and he seems to be doing great! He thinks that the tank is all his too, boy is he in for a reality check when the inhabitants of my 30 get dropped in.

I will post pictures of the tank tomorrow and its progress.

Thanks All,

Philip

Philip, good to see you back! Are you still shipping off or are you now stationed here? What happened with the Corp?

Yes, I am shipping off to boot camp now in April. I still have to bust my butt to get a few things straightened out like my IST and a little weight.

Welcome back!

April is not far away. How close are you making the IST (Initial Strength Test)? You can get a waiver for the weight if you can make the IST right?

So what happens to your tank after April?

Welcome back!

April is not far away. How close are you making the IST (Initial Strength Test)? You can get a waiver for the weight if you can make the IST right?

So what happens to your tank after April?

Yea I know, I can make the run and the sit ups. I just need to get the pull ups which I am having trouble with. With the Marine Corps full up they are not giving out any waivers at this time, so its either I make it or I don't.

One of my friends is gonna take care of my tank along with my parents.