Discretekarma's 92 Corner

As most of you know, I rescued a 92 corner from my dad's last weekend. There was very little that was alive and most of the equipment doesn't work. I did some aquascaping today. It looks pretty good in person but the pics didn't come out so well. Right now there isn't much in there. Not much made it alive so it's a Pink and Blue Gobie, a cleaner shrimp, a starfish (maybe a Serpent Starfish), and maybe an anemone (RBTA), and a Frogspawn that's barely holding on. Ther stack of rocks in the back with the huge overhang is from my old tank. Justin drilled that stack.

Here's a few pics.

IMG_6059.jpg

IMG_6060.jpg

IMG_6063.jpg

2 years ago

IMG_3659.jpg

I have 1 x 250 watt MH for now. I will be adding actinics. The OM4 never did work right so for now I have it running with the drum out. Basically the splitter we talked about. Once I'm able to get a Version 2 or 3 drum I'll give it a try again.

I have 1 x 250 watt MH for now. I will be adding actinics. The OM4 never did work right so for now I have it running with the drum out. Basically the splitter we talked about. Once I'm able to get a Version 2 or 3 drum I'll give it a try again.

I am running a single 400W in my 92. Due to the depth you pretty much have to go that route IMHO. Or maybe you can squeeze 2 250W.

I am also running 4 24" VHO for a total of 300w in Super Actinics. You are welcome to stop by my build thread for ideas, the 92 corner is pretty challenging to light and achieve good flow, but you get great front to back depth in a very compact package.

Over the last week I took apart my WavySea and was able to get it working and I also was able to get the OM4 working. I took it apart one last time, lightly sanded the drum, put it back together and turned down the ball valve after the Dart and it worked. Should be fine until I get a different version drum.