Help Transporting Setup

discretekarma

Everything is confirmed now that my dad is going to give me his 92 corner and just about everything that goes along with it. The only thing he wants to keep is his AC3. It's currently setup in Potomac and is moving to Silver Spring. For some reason the RODI is off and the ATO is off so I need to get it moved pretty soon since my dad is not taking care of it really. I'd like to make the move Sunday. I know my dad is not going to help move it so I need help. Anyone that can help with either the whole move or one end of the move would be much appreciated. I don't have much to offer anyone but I can certainly return the favor in the future. My parents house is near Falls Rd and Wootton Parkway in Potomac. It's right behind Hadley Park for anyone who knows the area. The tank will be going to my house which is basically at New Hampshire and Randolph. Right off Fairland. Thanks.

Edited by discretekarma

You are welcome to borrow my truck but I will be I work weekends.

I know it's a lot to ask for people to help with a WAMAS project the day after a WAMAS meeting but I don't have a choice since the tank won't last much longer where it is. I really appreciate anyone who can spare some time to help but I certainly understand those who can't.

Scott

+1

I'm up for any time I can get help. Charlie is going to be over there at noonish. I can be over there any time that help can be there. We can either all plan to start at noon or we can get started before that and Charlie can jump in when he gets there.

I may be able to help if you settle on a time.

I think two bodies are ok. I just don't know if I can get enough over in one trip with an Escape (since I don't have a pickup) and a mini van (Charlie's). Anyone have a pickup that can drive the water and rocks over?

Having moved one myself I can tell you that you only need 2 people to move it