My 25gl frag tank cracked :(

m3fan8ic

Tank is cracked, water is still in it which is leaking slowley. I have few frag pieces nothing crazy. It was plugged in wiht my main system but I have cut off the water flow. I am thinking about just taking it down and not have any frag tank. I don't have another tank to replace it with anyways.

Wow that sucks dude. You could just get another tank, 25 gal tanks aren't expensive. Maybe this is a sign to look on craigslist/wamas classifieds and find a bigger tank.

That's a bummer. Frequently, people sell tanks that size here really cheap, so keep your eyes peeled if the retail price for a new one isn't what you want to pay.

I just took it down and probably not look into it till next spring. I am traveling to overseas in mid Dec for three weeks and once I come back I'll start to plan what I really wanna do. I'll have to make some room for bigger 40 breeder IF i were to go with one. I have plenty of space in my basement where my sump/filter system is located but I just need to re-organzie things with better layout. I just wish I had more time especially with my 8months old son :)

thanks for your suggestions

Sid