RBTA cutting

lhcorals

My wife and i finally worked up the courage to cut on her RBTA today. This thing was huge. The hardest part of this was removing the RBTA from the rock it was attached to without tearing it's foot. We split it 3 ways. We are now going on 7 hours since we cut them. All pieces seem to be doing great. Will try to get some pics tomorrow.

(edited)

All 3 RBTA's are doing great. The Clowns dont know which one to go to. We will be putting 2 of these in the for sale forum in a few days if anyone is interested.

Edited by lhcorals

any chance you have any pics of allthis and the process, i wouldnt mind getting up the courage but still weary of doing it to mine.

i may be interested as i plan on giving mine away to a friend when he gets my clowns, i have a set of picasso' in my near future from Doni i hope.

I just keep feeding mine huge wads of mysis shrimp and it splits on it's own. At least, that is what my old one did. I have a new one that is a split from my old one so I'll see if it still works.

Just got home and chacked on the RTBA's. I cant believe how much they have moved around. They are pretty good size. I will be getting some pics and posting them later tonight.