155 Gallon being Broken Down and Sold Off

wyman

155 gallon bow front tank, with custom made canopy, stand is factory but I added additional supports, 4 96W VHO lights and ballasts, 1 400W metal halide (icecap ballast) on lightrail moving fixture, has double ended bulb pendant that can also fit a 250W bulb.

$999

Fish

Hippo Tang 4-5 inch $ 60.00

Yellow Tang 4-5 inch $ 40.00

Flame Clown 3 inch $ 14.00

clarki clowns mated? 3 inch $ 35.00

mated striped damsels? 2 inch $ 12.00

blonde naso tang 7 inch $ 90.00

4 line striped damesel 2 inch $ 1.00

springer damsel 1.5 inch $ 5.00

2 yellow belly damsel 1.5 inch $ 9.00

cowry 3 inch $ 20.00

blue devil 2 inch $ 1.00

The mated fish lay eggs but haven

fish_pic.doc

I am interested in the lightrail/mover if you sell it separately.

Edit: Just found out where California, MD is... I am interested in the light mover if you can mail it :)

Edited by ctenophore

• 1 month later...

155 gallon bow front tank, with custom made canopy, stand is factory but I added additional supports, 4 96W VHO lights, 1 400W metal halide on lightrail moving fixture, has double ended bulb pendant that can also fit a 250W bulb. Ballasts for lights included.

$899 Reduced

Equipment

aquacontroller II (only has the PH probe) $ 70

Emperor 25W UV Sterilizer $ 125

Iwaki MD-100RLT External Water Pump, Japanese Motor $ 280

155 tank, stand, custom canopy, icecap 400W ballast, lightrail moving fixture, and double ended bulb pendant fits 250W or 400W bulbs $ 899

ASM-G2 Protein Skimmer (different integrated pump then what I could find now. My pump is 500 gallon per hour no name brand) $ 125

I will say this on the fish tank itself. It is a good tank, I paid $1500 for it and the lights (not the metal halide), stand and glass canopy. It has a few scratches in the glass but they are on the back wall and not very noticeable. The canopy is custom made and opens in the front and back. The top is very minimal to allow heat out and easy wiring of lights. Each of these upgrades was $500 so I have spent $2500 just on the tank, stand and lights. The buyer of the 155 gallon tank also gets the obligatory buckets of stuff, which includes such fish tank extras as whatever extra tubing I have, magnets, sand, extra bulkheads, etc.

I

post-2632167-1258854063_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

FURTHER PRICE REDUCTION!!!

155 and 75 gallon sump $799

UV light $60

G3 Protein Skimmer $100 found out it was a larger unit then I thought when I found the tag on it

Iwaki pump $150