Custom Acrylic or Glass Tanks ordered here

NAGA

We can do custom glass tanks (less than 150gallons) whether it being a frag tank or full blown aquarium we are doing glass tanks custom made to your specifications. We will build a sharp looking tank with belveled edge work that you see on high end tanks. YOu will see clean silicone work and price wise we will come in usually a little higher than the economy tank builders.

Acrylic tanks are also availble in any size you want. We will make rimless braceless tanks or euro braced tanks in cell cast acrylic. We have 17 years of experience and specialize in large tanks however, we will build any size from a small top off tank or sump to a large multi-thousand gallon tank. Quotes generally given within 24hrs. but, most within 12hrs.

Let us know what you want.

email @ jeffhaddock@comcast.net

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well we just got a ton of material leftover from some larger projects.

lots of 1/2" material 20" wide by 8ft. long. There is also a lot of 3/8" material along with a little bit of 1/4". I have some white and black material although it's limited.

if you have any frag tanks or other larger tanks with this 1/2" that you want to have done email me and I will shoot a quote back.

jeffhaddock@comcast.net