Fins and Feathers

Jan

(edited)

Two days ago I decided to check out Fins and Feathers. When I walked in I was very impressed with how clean the place was. The cages were clean. The animals looked healthy and happy. The puppies were clean, happy and adorable. Their bedding was clean and fresh. F&F has a great selection of SPS frags. It's the largest I've seen yet. The prices were very reasonable. The staff was courteous and very attentive. I couldn't believe the prices on the coco worms. I also found a really nice moon favia frag in the umteen section. BTW these two pieces are doing just great. There are some hidden treaurses to be found here. They care about their customers and their livestock and it shows.

Sean, it was great meeting you and thanks for the great service. I'll be back!

Edited by Jan

Two days ago I decided to check out Fins and Feathers. When I walked in I was very impressed with how clean the place was. The cages were clean. The animals looked healthy and happy. The puppies were clean, happy and adorable. Their bedding was clean and fresh. F&F has a great selection of SPS frags. It's the largest I've seen yet. The prices were very reasonable. The staff was courteous and very attentive. I couldn't believe the prices on the coco worms. I also found a really nice moon favia frag in the umteen section. BTW these two pieces are doing just great. There are some hidden treaurses to be found here. They care about their customers and their livestock and it shows.

Sean, it was great meeting you and thanks for the great service. I'll be back!

Thanks so much Jan for the good review! It was nice to finally put a face to the name, pleasure meeting you and hope to see you soon!

Sean

I agree with Jan...Fins and Feathers offers a great selection of coral...I have stocked my tank with coral only from Fins and Feathers and everything has been thriving...they are one of the few LFS stores that offers a great selection of frags, which appeals to me since I am running a "nano" tank. They offer great incentives to buy, like their weekly raffle and wamas membership discount!