AC3 with Tunze multicontroller

zygote2k

I just picked up another maintenance account and it has a Tunze 7095 multicontroller with 3) 6100 Streams. I know the 7095 is an excellent controller for the streams, but I was wondering if there would be any benefit to hook it up to the AC? I 'm pretty sure the 7095 beats the AC, but maybe someone out there has experience with both. Any help or comments are appreciated.

There is an add on product for the AC 3 for Tunze's... I've got one (and am willing to sell).

Dave

Don't have experience with both, but you technically void your warranty on the Streams by hooking them up to the AC. I don't think there's any benefit if the pre-programmed wave cycles on the 7095 are sufficient. If you want to do something special with the streams, then the AC gives you much more flexibility.

There is an add on product for the AC 3 for Tunze's... I've got one (and am willing to sell).

Dave

What is it? What can you tell me about these 2 systems together?

I use a 7095 to control my two 6101s, but have the power cords plugged into a DC8 so I can turn the pumps on and off with the AQ for feeding or maintenance.

Jon

I use a 7095 to control my two 6101s, but have the power cords plugged into a DC8 so I can turn the pumps on and off with the AQ for feeding or maintenance.

Jon

this sounds like a good plan.