ReefCleaners

Hilary

(edited)

Just wanted to give a shout-out for ReefCleaners (www.ReefCleaners.org). I've been buying my macros from them for the refugium, the little temperate and my new seahorse tank. Everything's been in great shape despite my using USPS priority shipping. They have a great variety, and John can't be beat for customer service. On my first order I found a bunch of items that I didn't order (including mangroves and a big bag of ceriths). When I brought this to his attention he said "oops - enjoy!". They're certainly not stingy on anything - order one of something and chances are there will be more than that in the bag. I placed an order the other day that was going to be delivered next week because of the holiday, then decided I wanted to add a couple of items. No problem, and no extra postage - they'd just combine the orders. When I got home and found that the first order had already been shipped and was waiting for me at home, John said he'd eat the postage for my add-on order "because of the confusion". Good product, fast delivery, and great customer service.

Edited by Hilary