Frogspawn

Guest clownfish4

Guest clownfish4
I have had my frogspawn for about 3 weeks now.  It started out as a single head that was about 4" across fully expanded.  Now it is between 6"-8" and at least three heads.  I wouldn't mind except I don't really have the room for it to get much bigger right now.  How can I frag it easily?

Well- i'd say it is just inflated more.  There is absolutely no way a frogspawn could lay down that much skeleton in 3 weeks.  First, is this a branching type?  If so, you need to break the skeleton on the dead part.  However it cuts the cleanest.  Pliers work fine if you have a decent amount of skeleton to work with.  For more presision cut, you will need with a dremel, tile saw, or bansaw.  If you break it, try to touch the flesh as little as possible.  If some of the skeleton that breaks goes up into the fleshy part, it should still be fine.  In all honesty, if there is enough room for it now, I would not touch it.  It will take a while for it to grow.  I really suspect the size you are seeing now is the actual size- it just took it some time to fully inflate.