Reanimated Parasites

sen5241b

Reanimated ich parasites from frozen foods are possible! Unless fish/seafood is frozen at -7 F for more than 72 hours parasites are NOT killed! You can buy gamma irradiated frozen food and I'm thinking this may be a good idea.

what types of food would get ich in it to begin with?

Reanimated ich parasites from frozen foods are possible! Unless fish/seafood is frozen at -7 F for more than 72 hours parasites are NOT killed! You can buy gamma irradiated frozen food and I'm thinking this may be a good idea.

I have the full line of gamma treated foods at our store. I love them and recommend them often.. Brine can be a major importer of ich.

I have the full line of gamma treated foods at our store. I love them and recommend them often.. Brine can be a major importer of ich.

What about mysis? I don't use brine shrimp.

What about mysis? I don't use brine shrimp.

Most frozen mysis sources are freshwater and fresh water "ich" does not survive in saltwater.

Carry Gamma foods Lancefish?

The health codes for all states require any raw fish (sushi) served to humans to be frozen at -6F for 72 hours which effectively cooks it --this is the only way to kill parasites in seafood. This is usual done on the fishing ships. After I use up my current supply, I'm going with gamma irradiated only.

Most frozen mysis sources are freshwater and fresh water "ich" does not survive in saltwater.

Carry Gamma foods Lancefish?

Yes,

I should have some this weekend. Very popluar.

Thanks,

Sean