Check this out

Aquariareview

Funny, that same shape and size tank has been my dream all along. Too bad the price tag that comes with it is absurd to say the least. Making one of those is a custom acrylic job that will cost a pretty penny, but nowehre near $50K :laugh:

They seem to be a store specializing in setting up stuff for other people with dead corals and wet/dry filters. Check this link from the e-bay description.

http://www.chandlersaquatics.com/photogallery/view_all.nhtml

Nice bikinis. By the way, the dream tank also involves 2 girls like those minus the bikinis swiming around all day too :D  :D

Funny, that same shape and size tank has been my dream all along. Too bad the price tag that comes with it is absurd to say the least. Making one of those is a custom acrylic job that will cost a pretty penny, but nowehre near $50K :laugh:

They seem to be a store specializing in setting up stuff for other people with dead corals and wet/dry filters. Check this link from the e-bay description.

http://www.chandlersaquatics.com/photogallery/view_all.nhtml

Nice bikinis. By the way, the dream tank also involves 2 girls like those minus the bikinis, discus, and stingrays swiming around all day too :D  :D

Just think, youd only need 6 buckets of salt to start it up, and a bucket for each 15%water change!!!!

Ill stick with my 75!! LoL

I think I have my wife talked into letting me put this in our den. If I just keep the girls in it I think I can make it a fresh water tank and save a ton on the salt costs.

Does anyone have a good link to order the "fresh water girls" shown in the pictures. My past experience shows that keeping girls has a higher maintaince cost the reef tank at seaworld.