My 75 gallon tank

blaze98

This is my 75 gallon AGA reef ready aquarium. I picked this up for $40 off of RC from someone who moved and left it for the new owner, well the new owner didn't know a thing about saltwater and didn't want to clean off the coraline so I got it for a steal :biggrin: I did not own a reef ready tank before this one so I came to Wamas for help and help they did, I had it up and running within the month.

SD531102.jpg

SD531095.jpg

Built my own sump, cause I like to build stuff :drink:

P1010032.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010038.jpg

FTS as of 9/26/08

P1010455.jpg

Some fishies and corals

P1010468.jpg

P1010467.jpg

P1010464.jpg

P1010477.jpg

Sump

P1010373.jpg

Cheato

P1010374.jpg

Candycane

P1010384.jpg

Misc.

P1010448.jpg

P1010449.jpg

I see why you call it Fragri-la. I bet in a year from now that tank is going to look killer.

This tank your dosing with Prodbio right?

Any chance you'll switch over to the Neozeo system on this as well?

I like watching things grow :biggrin: Yes this is the tank that I am dosing Prodibio. I still haven't purchased a new camera, so I am not all that happy because the colors just aren't coming through.

I have two pieces of the large acro on the left hand side, that is the one I gave you a frag of Mark. I actually like the color of the colony in my frag tank a little more than the one in my main tank. I am thinking of adding the Koral Color to the Prodibio dosing to see if it improves colors in the main tank.

I am not sure if I will go with the Neozeo media just yet. I am only running carbon in my reactor. If the results continue to show positive results, and I am liking them so far, then I will gradually switch over the to Brightwell system in place of the Prodibio.