Oh yeah, Graduation at 5pm

jamesbuf

You're going to need at least that much real estate after getting that other regal! Who are you kidding, you know it's better to have 2 rather than 1, keep the one you have, add this one! 4' front to back will do nicely for that!

Congratulations, James! That is an incredible achievement! That is something I couldn't possibly do. Heck, I have enough trouble with ENGLISH let alone whatever language it is that medical profession people speak in. :lol2:

Hey James, just saw your post. Congratulations, and good luck!

You're going to need at least that much real estate after getting that other regal! Who are you kidding, you know it's better to have 2 rather than 1, keep the one you have, add this one! 4' front to back will do nicely for that!

Haha. I figured I'd see a post from you regarding that Regal. All of the one's Johnny had were pretty sweet, but there was just something special about the color pattern of the one that I simply had to get it.

My larger zoanthid eating Regal is going into my Mom's new 90gal, and I'm going to be getting the smaller one. I'm praying that this one won't eat zoas too!!!

Thanks again for all the comments everyone. Feels great to be done!!!!! Will feel even better once this stupid Master's Thesis is done and turned in tomorrow. Enough procrastinating on Wamas, gotta get back to it......

We have a regal and a queen in the predator tank and we've been experimenting with different coral frags in that tank. Zoas disappear within an hour. They BOTH eat them like they're desert.

We have a regal and a queen in the predator tank and we've been experimenting with different coral frags in that tank. Zoas disappear within an hour. They BOTH eat them like they're desert.

See mine didn't eat them at first. It arrived very fat and pretty healthy. After it ran though the sponges in my tank is when it started going after zoas. I never did get it truly adjusted/acclimated to eating mysis either, and I really think that is key to keeping them from eating corals. I've read about plenty of people having success with Regals and keeping their zoas, but just about everyone admitted to having them pig out on frozen food. Guess I gotta wait and see. And trust me, My Tubs, safecrackers, PPEs, etc, won't be going back into the tank first. Those "ok" to look at polyps will be the first to go back in, with fingers crossed ;)

James! WOW!!! You did it! I'm so very glad for you. Enjoy the privileges and get that thesis done! See you around. :biggrin: BTW, I have a LARGE BTA that needs some slicing if you neeed any surgery practice... :biggrin:

Hey James, now that you've finished your program, you gonna go and climb that tree in the forest as a celebration or what?

What, did you hear me yelling all the way from here???

Ha!!!! Now that you mention it, I am OFFICIALLY done with all schoolwork regarding PA school. I just submitting the final copy of my Master's thesis, and am totally done. Fingers crossed that my teacher doesn't feel like seriously critiquing my work. Definitely not my best work, but I just didn't have anything left in the tank. All A's up to this point in the Master's program, at this point I don't care if she gives me a C. I'M DONE!!!!