My video debut.....

dandy7200

Ok. that looks too good. I had to break down and make it tonight... was already going to make shrimp.. I substitued polenta (because I had it) for the grits.. but it smells awesome!!!

Ok..So I sorta followed the recipe... (good thing it wasn't baking). I made the garlic butter, shrimp, and spinach according to the video. I substituted polenta for the grits. This dish was AMAZING! Thanks for the info Dan. I really liked the tip (unmentioned) on squeezing the lemon through your hand to keep the seeds out. This is a great recipe, and I will definitely be there (fireflies) next tuesday on my weekly summer trip to DC.

dan when I get up there next I will make It a point to twist Ybes arm into going for some food over there.

that looked incredible...

now i need to find decent shrimp in lynchburg....

Ok..So I sorta followed the recipe... (good thing it wasn't baking). I made the garlic butter, shrimp, and spinach according to the video. I substituted polenta for the grits. This dish was AMAZING! Thanks for the info Dan. I really liked the tip (unmentioned) on squeezing the lemon through your hand to keep the seeds out. This is a great recipe, and I will definitely be there (fireflies) next tuesday on my weekly summer trip to DC.

Sweet! I will be here Tuesday so will the Band and ice cold Rouge Dead Guy Ale on tap waiting for you buddy!

Dan, are you there everyday? Btw, you should setup a nice sw tank there :)

Just about every day and night. This is our busy time of the year......

I love how the boling grits hit the camera lens. :biggrin:

Me too :) The camera man was less than thrilled though....., hey he wanted the closeup not me :biggrin:

Dan,

Maria and Katrina mentioned that we need to stop in for a visit again soon. You remember my daughter Katrina, the vegetarian that is also an ultra-uber-picky eater and fell in love with your veggie meatballs? You won her over! We'll see you sometime in the next couple of weeks!

Dan,

Maria and Katrina mentioned that we need to stop in for a visit again soon. You remember my daughter Katrina, the vegetarian that is also an ultra-uber-picky eater and fell in love with your veggie meatballs? You won her over! We'll see you sometime in the next couple of weeks!

We have the Wheatball Sub for several more weeks then we are changing to Veggie Joes using our same secret veggie substitute recipe, we tested it out the other day and it is friggin tasty even for us carnivores. You should swing by Sunday for Bluegrass brunch!