Acrylic scratch removal kits locally?

multihobbyguy

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I would try calling around to your local LFS's but whats wrong with ordering one online?

You have to be more specific when you define locally or better yet add your location to your profile.

Edited by jason the filter freak

Hey All,

I am looking for a local kit myself! I live in NW, DC and I found one (Everclear Acrylic Buffing Kit) on Marine Depot but if I order now it will not be here until next weekend and I was looking to get my "Buff On" this weekend! Any suggestions? I am willing to travel 30 miles or so outside of the city to pick up one.

Many thanks!

post-2631464-1213926733_thumb.jpg

The only place that I knew of that carried them locally was BRK off 66/29 above Manassas, but I'm sure others carry them too!

Thank you Howard, I will look them up! I have called around to all the usual haunts but I have been unsuccessful! If I don't find one by Monday I'll just have to order! Hmmm...maybe a group buy and then have it over nighted or something!

Thank you Howard, I will look them up! I have called around to all the usual haunts but I have been unsuccessful! If I don't find one by Monday I'll just have to order! Hmmm...maybe a group buy and then have it over nighted or something!

Go for it they're fun to host ;)