freshmarine.com

CHUBAKAH

(edited)

http://www.freshmarine.com/index.html

Found their place this evening while looking for a few things. Their prices on fish at least seem pretty reasonable. Curious if anyone has had any luck or dealings with them?

Looks like they could be a possible group buy in the future.

:biggrin:

Free shipping on orders over $275.

Arrive alive guarantee:

http://www.freshmarine.com/arrive-alive-guarantee.html

Buy at FreshMarine with confidence. If your fish, coral, plant, or invertebrate doesn't arrive alive and stay alive for 5 days, we'll credit your account. All aquarium livestock are hand-picked, carefully screened for size and exceptional color, quality, and health by our expert hobbyists. FreshMarine guarantees that all livestock will arrive alive and stay alive for 5 days or we will issue a store credit for the purchase price of your lost item. Five-day guarantee begins on the initial delivery date.

Edited by CHUBAKAH

I was wondering the same thing and looked everywhere on the net for reviews about them, but couldn't find anything. Not even on RC which is odd.

I don't like how they put their store symbol on the pics of the fish. It's odd.

I say, too good to be true. Leave them alone and get your livestock from LFS or known online vendors and save yourself the pain. Just recently did a GB with an unknown online vendor and it was extremely painful and took almost a month just to get everything in.

I don't like how they put their store symbol on the pics of the fish. It's odd.

My guess is they actually own those pictures, and just watermarked them to protect them from being hosted at other sites.

I may try and give them a call either this weekend or next week, and see what they could do for our group.

While Amay had a hard time with his group buy, I had great success with my last one. With the recent stories I have heard about BZA, I'd be willing to at least take a chance and see what they can do.