inteceptor anyone???

tonkadawg

Anyone have any inteceptor or has access to some? Yes, my tank has the dreaded red bugs - I'm hoping to pick some up today/tomorrow so I can treat my tank this Sunday.

Also, I know I need to remove my inverts (snails, crabs and shrimp) but what about my clams? Will they be ok with the inteceptor, or should I remove them too?

I think I have one left.

If you still need it, I will check it for you at lunch time.

Also, I know I need to remove my inverts (snails, crabs and shrimp) but what about my clams? Will they be ok with the inteceptor, or should I remove them too?

Interceptor? Is that the pet heartworm medication? If it is I think I have some somewhere.

Wreck

thanks for the offers guys - I'm gonna swing by Yauger's tonight, since he is right down the street from me.

But if anyone knows the answer to my clam question, I'd appreciate it :cheers:

Matt

If you're not sure, take it out as well to be safe.

Guys, remember that this is a prescription drug and that you cannot pass it around. If you're going to PURCHASE it, make sure you do it from a licensed veterinarian. It is technically against the law to pass these around.

You don't need to remove all of your inverts. You just need to remove the crabs. Snails, shrimp, and clams are safe. I know this for 2 reasons. One, I've done it. Two, if you look in to red bugs and what they are you will soon realize why crabs are necessary to remove and the rest is OK :)