Salt water aquarium for a car or truck......

MLazar

My huge Exotic Saltwater Aquarium ,, for your old used car.. (Va )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-654803656@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-04-24, 3:45PM EDT

hey I need a car or truck (suv) anything.. I have a very big exotic saltwater aquarium that is worth between $2000 and $3000 with everything included.. the tank is a 120 gallon tank with tons of live rock corals .. live sand .. and 2 large lion fish.. these are the same fish seen on MTV cribs in a bunch of homes.. and are very exotic and expensive looking.. also other fish and such.the tank has compact and halide lights .. filters and a uv steralizer.. comes on a nice black stand and all.. comes with chemicals and nets .. if the car is nice i could even help move and set-up in your home.. the car must run and not need major repairs.. old is ok... miles is ok.. color and all of that means nothing to me i just need a car!!! please let me know if interested?? thanks alot ... car should be worth $1500 - $3000 thanks Again

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 654803656

Well, it's nice to know that the tank comes with expensive looking lionfish (as seen on MTV Cribs). But, let's not forget the other fish AND SUCH!

That AND SUCH is pretty expensive!

I keep thinking about scenarios.

Trading ex's tank for a quick getaway?

Realized after setting it up that the tank couldn't drive him to work?

Car repossessed after spending payment money on tank?

Guest Pumping Fe

This person needs to learn how to write in a complete sentence.

love the mtv cribs reference haha

i guess its not too bad a deal if you have a crap car you have been trying to get rid of. i can only hope its a wife/gf who got pissed because that would be funny, but from the post it seems like some dude who spent all his $ on the tank then realized he needed a car to get to work or something.

• 9 years later...

Classic lol throw back good post :)

•Just got a new Rimless deep blue 57 gallon tank with t5 programmable led's! with blk stand - im in the MD AREA• NooB

Maybe got messed up with the 0% financing on his new apex and dc pump?

I thought I was the only one who was queasy about thought encouraging people to go into debt to buy expensive toys for a hobby.  

OMG this is great, how did I miss this Gem from back in the day. haha the lion fish MTV Cribs reference is pure gold!