72" Canopy plans?

magnetic1

Anyone have a link to plans to build a 72" canopy or a canopy in general?

I built a canopy for my 55, you can take a look and get some ideas. I'm actually going to start building a canopy for my other 55 this weekend, you're welcome to come observe or bring some wood and get to work on yours. I have a garage full of tools, saws, and nailguns. I'm in Bethesda.

Wreck

I built a canopy for my 55, you can take a look and get some ideas. I'm actually going to start building a canopy for my other 55 this weekend, you're welcome to come observe or bring some wood and get to work on yours. I have a garage full of tools, saws, and nailguns. I'm in Bethesda.

Wreck

Awesome! I'd love to check it out. PM me with details.

On the flip side, if you ever need help on your car/truck, lemme know. Tools, etc need to do most everything ;)

PM sent

Awesome! I'd love to check it out. PM me with details.

On the flip side, if you ever need help on your car/truck, lemme know. Tools, etc need to do most everything ;)

I did a DIY stand and hood for a 180g tanks (72"x24"x24") you are welcome to come by and see anytime, actually nites or weekends. I am in the Herndon area (sorta near BRK). PM me if interested.

Regards,

John

I did a DIY stand and hood for a 180g tanks (72"x24"x24") you are welcome to come by and see anytime, actually nites or weekends. I am in the Herndon area (sorta near BRK). PM me if interested.

Regards,

John

Thanks John, might take you up on that if I head over that way sometime. Gonna check out Wreck's setup today and see if I cant get some ideas and start building.

Im going for an open top canopy like I had setup for the 75G:

http://brakeswapracing.com/ericwong/tank/75gcanopy.jpg