Treesprite's 65g

treesprite

Thanks for the compliments. I look at my tank now and think about what I had before I joined WAMAS, when I was on the verge of either giving up my tank or completely re-devoting myself to it after like a year of lost enthusiasm. Improvements still to come when budget is willing.

I used Aquamend for the rockwork. Didn't need very much, just some glops in key contact points.

If the HVAC closet and linen closet were not in the way and I could put a hole in the door to the walk-in closet, I would use that for a fish room and just have pipes going along the wall.

• 2 months later...

Your tank looks really nice Forest, keep up the good work. i was walking through my neighborhood and i think i saw a nice saltwater fish tank in one of the townhomes, that may be the person you met a while back. The tank looked great from the outside. Do you remember what the persons screen name was?

Your tank looks really nice Forest, keep up the good work. i was walking through my neighborhood and i think i saw a nice saltwater fish tank in one of the townhomes, that may be the person you met a while back. The tank looked great from the outside. Do you remember what the persons screen name was?

Thanks. I can't remember his name, as embarrassing as admitting this is.

The tank is in the middle of a mess. When I get it striaghtened out the aquascaping will be a little bit different because I got a couple of pieces of LR from Mr. Coral yesterday to give myself more places to put corals.