Disturbing article on RC

Guest Scott324

Guest Scott324

Hello all, I was just doing some reading on RC and came across this thread about cyanide use.  Pretty disturbing

Cyanide

I think Mary is blowing things out of proportion, as usual.  However, Cynanide is a problem and people should be aware of it.

How many members are aware of the problem??

Guest Scott324

I knew there was a big cyanide problem, but Mary makes many accusations that are disturbing.  I asked the people at Roozens and of course they said no, but it seems that everyone is being lied too by the island distributors.

I have often wondered how they can possibly catch these fish, just look at all the problems we have once they're in a small box of water, Imagine the whole reef!!!!!!!!!!!

Very easy to catch most fish.  I have saw it done back in 92 at Mushroom Island, Rota.  Four guys w/ small bottles w/ long spouts on them.  They would squirt it into caves and overhangs.  Then pull out the stunned fish.  They also had a bleach style jug w/ holes in it they tied to a rock and placed in another shallower reef only 3 ft deep.  Then picked up the fish with nets.  I was using a sling to catch octopus when I meet these guys.