tunze

kngfisher

Ok, here is just one example of how tunze customer support really stands out

I own four tunze nano streams (2x 6025, 1x 6045, and 1x 6055) all bought at different times. All were running great until one of the brackets snapped and then a second one. I checked with my LFS and was told that they were all out of tunze parts and that they did not know when there next shipment would arrive. After reading several reports on reef-central and talking with other owners of tunze nano pumps concerning snapped brackets, I sent a PM to the tunze rep rvitko with a request for two replacement brackets. Not only did he have two replacements sent but when I told him that I owned a total of four units, he replaced ALL brackets for my four units not just the two that has snapped free of charge.

I just wanted to take time and say thank you to rvitko and to tell others how tunze stands behind their products. Will continue buying tunze products in the future as well as continue to recommend them to others because of this experience.

Edited by kngfisher

I was told by a (not so) LFS that old 6025 had a defective brace. The newer ones are designed better and reinforced. I had mine replaced at my (not so) LFS no fuss no muss. The (not so) LFS's tunze rep said to replace them as they came in.

Cheers, :cheers:

Sean

Edited by rottloverr