ACIII showing ORP value

jnguyen4007

This is interesting...I just took a look at my ACIII controller and I see that it has ORP value of 016 even though I don't have an ORP probe connect to it. Has anyone notice that on their ACIII?

James

This is interesting...I just took a look at my ACIII controller and I see that it has ORP value of 016 even though I don't have an ORP probe connect to it. Has anyone notice that on their ACIII?

James

You may need to turn off the ORP function in the AC3. I think that will blank it out on the display.

You may need to turn off the ORP function in the AC3. I think that will blank it out on the display.

Thanks Brian. I will do that. I just thought it was weird that up until this morning, the ORP shows value of 000 then all a sudden it starts showing a positive value.

Thanks Brian. I will do that. I just thought it was weird that up until this morning, the ORP shows value of 000 then all a sudden it starts showing a positive value.

Depends on the voltage being detected by the BNC connector. Could be your house is dry and the cat rubbed against the connector - creating static electricity and a slight positive charge being detected by the internal circuitry. Either way it's not a problem, but if you disable the ORP, it won't annoy you.

Depends on the voltage being detected by the BNC connector. Could be your house is dry and the cat rubbed against the connector - creating static electricity and a slight positive charge being detected by the internal circuitry. Either way it's not a problem, but if you disable the ORP, it won't annoy you.

Thanks again Brian. I disabled it so it's all good now.

James