rbta shrunk

jamal

i remember someone saying that they occasionally shrink. so mine has shrunk down to nothing and i just wanted to make sure that there is no cause for concern

i remember someone saying that they occasionally shrink. so mine has shrunk down to nothing and i just wanted to make sure that there is no cause for concern

Have you recently fed it something chunky? They will sometimes deflate while 'pooping'. How big normally and what size is it now? Is its mouth puffed out or gaping? If you can see down into its mesentary then that is a bad sign. Does it look completely deflated (foot and all) or is it just closed up in a ball? If its foot is deflated and not sticking well, then that can be bad too. If it was otherwise healthy, look for signs of a fish or invert that might have attacked it trying to get its food. I once had a very healthy rose literally get ripped a new one by a hungry serpent star that wanted the shrimp I fed it.

well it seems to be coming back out. i hadnt fed it today. it just curled into a ball of sorts for like 30mins.

Mine was the size of a football, came back after Thanksgiving and was hanging like a wet rag inside the rocks, 2 days later, I notice it was sticking out of the rocks top and bottom!!!!!

..wait a minute, there is space between those arms....IT SPLIT!!!!

YES!!!!

:clap: