An agressive as well as attractive fish for a 50 gal fish only

Something thats not on this list

Frog Fish

Scorpion Fish

Lion Fish

ROFL - just occurred to me the title of the post includes 'attractive' ... and then you list a Frog Fish! :bounce:

bob

Is there anywhere local to get a russels lion for under say $50 I don't think I want the votarian any more because I want to be able to keep and algea blenny, also I've seen huge hermits at HOT in glenburnie do you think the snowflake would leave large hermits alone?

While I'm thinking out loud here, what are my chances of having any sort of clean up crew in a tank like this? Urchins? Large Hermits? Is there a compatible algae eating fish?

Edit (I thought posts automatically condensed into previous posts by the same poster until a post by a different poster was made... hmm.)

Edited by jason the filter freak

Hey Jason,

What about an Ondulated Trigger for that tank?

I want to sell the one I have. He is on a separate tank by himself cause I can't put him in the community tank. He is about 4-5 inches.

Does $30 sound good? I will trade for frag/s.

gallery_2631272_242_32852.jpg

and

gallery_2631272_242_63252.jpg

lmao I just researched this fish - check this out from the description on marinedepotlive:

"Best known for it's eventual belligerent attitude, this fish can be shy when introduced but will get over this behaviour quite quickly. Should be housed as the only trigger as it is likely to attack tankmates eventually. Will likely bite your hand, be sure you know where this pretty specimen is at all times when reaching into your tank. "

Jason - you have to get this and impress mjf by feeding it from your hand.

lmao I just researched this fish - check this out from the description on marinedepotlive:

"Best known for it's eventual belligerent attitude, this fish can be shy when introduced but will get over this behaviour quite quickly. Should be housed as the only trigger as it is likely to attack tankmates eventually. Will likely bite your hand, be sure you know where this pretty specimen is at all times when reaching into your tank. "

Jason - you have to get this and impress mjf by feeding it from your hand.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: