Water Testing

Relad

I make my RODI water from well water and I am wondering if my well has any weird trace elements in it.

Does anyone know of a water testing companies that would test my water for all kinds of crazy stuff?

I make my RODI water from well water and I am wondering if my well has any weird trace elements in it.

Does anyone know of a water testing companies that would test my water for all kinds of crazy stuff?

I'm not sure if St. Elizabeths is still operating but you might want to go there.

Take a water sample also for kicks.

I couldn't find anything online about them.

Convoluted, difficult to understand joke...

If I recall correctly, St. Elizabeth's is/was a mental hospital. A place where they could find out about crazy stuff; but I doubt they know a thing about water testing.

bob

I believe your local water department will test it for you. I do not know whether it is a free service, but because I don't remember it isn't outragious.

I picked up some free water testing vials at Home Depot the other day. Some company will let you know the nitrates, heavy metals, etc. that are in your water. You may have to submit yourself to a sales pitch for a filter, but who cares, not like you're obligated to buy anything. I don't know how extensive the testing they give you is, but why not give that a try? Who knows, you may even be interested in what they are selling after you receive the results!

I'm not sure if St. Elizabeths is still operating but you might want to go there.

Take a water sample also for kicks.

Chip,

you need to quit selling flowers and go on stand up comedy!

TOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!