AEFW

Rascal

That doesn't go away. Not a bad thing though. Have you thought out your QT plan for incoming corals in the future?

1) Throw it out and cut my losses if I even think I see bite marks (already done this once - didn't see them at purchase but I wasn't too sure when I got home);

2) Cut off and discard the base (unless it is unmounted and was just fragged, then only cut and discard any dead areas).

3) 5 minute dip in Revive.

4) Mount to new plug w/ superglue, then 3 week in QT, dipping every 5 days in Revive or TMPCC. Inspect with magnifying glass every time.

5) Cut off base again and mount frag in tank with superglue.

I think this should work as long as I can keep converting my frag tank to a QT tank whenever I want. When it gets populated with frags again I'll have to think of something else.

Of course, right now I am deluding myself into thinking that I am not going to need to add anything else to my tank. I went on a bit of a frag spree in order to restock while I was treating my survivors - giving new frags the same treatment. so currently my plan is to just let things grow out and I think the tank will look pretty good without any new additions. That's the plan anyways . . . :biggrin: