Silly question

dmward99

THis may be a silly question but Do I need a Kalk reator to grow corals or can I just add drops to my top off water when doing a water change?If I don't need a kalk machine can someone whom isn't using one post pics of there tank?

THis may be a silly question but Do I need a Kalk reator to grow corals or can I just add drops to my top off water when doing a water change?If I don't need a kalk machine can someone whom isn't using one post pics of there tank?

Try B-Ionic, or one of the mix-it-yourself two-part solutions. Objective is to keep your numbers in range; how you do it is a matter of choice. I used two-part until I was adding more than a full cap of the stuff, and it still wasn't enough - then I got a kalk reactor. Yes, you CAN mix up limewater and pour it in manually. I've never done it, don't know how much you need or anything - but others do it.

My personal path to success would be 2-part, and when that's out of hand, kalk reactor, and when that isn't enough (tons of corals), add a calcium reactor.

bob