Beautiful SPS Colonies and Zoanthids Still Available

Guest Bemmer

Guest Bemmer

Hi all,

I still have some SPS colonies and zoanthids still available for sale. They are not "second rate" but beautiful colonies and frags available. I will be home after 4 p.m. all evening and Sunday so give me a call if you want to stop by and see what i have remaining. I live in Leesburg, VA Great deals to get the corals sold.

All prices for the colonies have dropped from $85 down to $65 of less. I am also selling frags at a reduced price as well.

Rebecca

703-554-4829 c.

Edited by dbartco

Guest Bemmer

I will be home today (Sunday) from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. to sell off the corals. I still have a nice peach milli, some branching Acros with baby blue tips, a nice green thick fingered easy growing A. Humilis, a green porcillipora, two very nice fast growing superman montis, some orange, green and pink zoanthids and some nice yellow, blue and light blue med. size frags. Prices range from $10-$65. (Supermans are a bit more expensive but well worth the price. Fully encrusted pieces).

IMG_5819.jpg

IMG_5816.jpg

IMG_5817.jpg

IMG_5813.jpg

Call me at 703-554-4829c to set up a time to stop by. Need to get the corals out of the tank quickly.

Rebecca

Edited by Bemmer

Chip - I'm planning to head over there. I could drop off your coral over the week if that works? I might also be able to do it today.

Bemmer - I'll call in an hour or so.

Guest Bemmer

Acropora humilis?

Yes, thanks Dave. That is it. A green A. Humilis.

Chip - I'm planning to head over there. I could drop off your coral over the week if that works? I might also be able to do it today.

Bemmer - I'll call in an hour or so.

Hi Steve,

Waiting for your call. Anyone else, please feel free to stop by. Just give me a call.

Rebecca

703-554-4829c

Guest Bemmer

Home today until 7 p.m. I live about 15-20 minutes from "Caribean Jake" who is also taking down his tank.

Guest Bemmer

I will be home this weekend, Sept 15 and 16 to sell off the remaining SPS colonies, frags and zoanthids. There are still some beautiful pieces so don't think that you are getting second rate selection. You could get some very nice corals at excellent prices.

Also, I still have loads of stuff on my misc dry goods "fire sale" table, including Handibond gel glue, a Python syphon system, lots of plumbing hoses and PVC fittings, coral dips, test kits, etc.

Call me to schedule an appt. to stop by this weekend.

Rebecca

703-554-4829

hello Rebecca;

do you still have any superman monti's left?

Id like to drop by maybe tomorrow night?

Fred (I bought the MH lights from ya about a week ago)

Guest Bemmer

Hey Rebecca,

What kind of test kits do you have for sale and how much?

Hi,

I have Salifert kits. Not home right now so I can't tell you all the ones I have but let me know what you are interested in and i can tell you if I have it when I get home this weekend.

R

hello Rebecca;

do you still have any superman monti's left?

Id like to drop by maybe tomorrow night?

Fred (I bought the MH lights from ya about a week ago)

Hi Fred,

Yes, I have two beautifully encrusted superman montis still available. They have almost doubled in size from when i bought them from F&F's about four months ago.

I will be home most of the day this Saturday and all day on Sunday until 7 p.m. I have you scheduled to stop by on Sunday at noon.

Anyone else like to stop by, just give me a call.

Rebecca

703-554-4829 c

Guest Bemmer

Open House this weekend Sept 15 and 16. Call to let me know if you can stop by.

Rebecca

703-554-4829

Guest Bemmer

Hi JP,

I do have someone asking for $100.00 worth of the clean up crew. Not sure how much that will take but if I have some left over, I will let you know. Thanks for your interest. :biggrin:

Rebecca