HELP Needed...

ReefMon

We need some volunteers to deliver/hang the meeting flyers in LFS's and community bulletin boards.

The flyer can be downloaded HERE:  

WINTER MEETING PDF  

If you don't have access to a color printer, let us know so we can arrange to get some printed flyers to you.

Please let us know where you plan to post them and if you unable to do as planned.

Thanks!

Glenn

I will put some flyers in stores out here (Western MD, Cumberland Area).  There doesn't seem to be many reef folks out here.  I will put my name and number on the flyer to see if anyone would be interested in travelling to the meeting with me and Tom (gudgreef).

There is a petco in the plaza right next to congressional- I can hit that, and a petsmart close by (that doesn't do salt fish, but hopefully will let me hang the flyer).

I will also stick some up at grocery stores, etc....

Guest D33rex
Doubt it will get much respone but Ill hit up the petco out here in harrisonburg Va...

Guest reverai

And I will post some thiing in Leesburg as I will be over the weekend....

Steve

Guest Siders
I can hit the petco in springfield and the reeftank as I will be going there friday. HTH:0

Guest mikesroth
Glenn... If you can get some up to me, I will post them up at the stores up here.  My printer is down, and I have just been too busy to get it working again.  I should be down Howard's way on Friday(when this order comes in) if that helps any.

I will hit wally's world and one other

On a side note, someone should really tell Wally's to get their SW tanks up to par. :(

I hadn't been there in a while, so I stopped by last weekend and saw that they've finished remodeling. Their FW tanks look clean, but the SW tanks are sad...